Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge clockface with HR and steps

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have the time of day and date but id like to get the heart beat and STEPs on the clockface so that I wont have to swipe all the time please help...

Moderator edit: Clarified subject.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community @Dar111! Thanks for your help @SunsetRunner! Heart

I think that your idea about having the HR information and the time on the screen, it's great! Some users think that too. The request has being already placed on our Feature Suggestions board as: HR on the main screen/display with time and date. I would like to encourage you to vote and place your comments in this request in case you're considering keeping the Fitbit Surge.

In regards of your inquiry about Fitbit Blaze, the main difference is on that the Fitbit Blaze Classic band is made of a flexible, durable elastomer material similar to that used in many sports watches, and includes a surgical-grade stainless steel buckle and frame. And the Gunmetal Blaze features a gunmetal stainless steel buckle and frame made with a premium PVD plating process. There is also the Pink/Gold Blaze features a 22k gold-plated stainless steel buckle and frame also made with a premium PVD plating process. You can see the difference in price in the store

Hope this helps! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

not possible

Best Answer

Oh okay thanks so much tomorrow I'm off to buy a Blaze should I get the gunmetal or what is the diff

Best Answer

It's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community @Dar111! Thanks for your help @SunsetRunner! Heart

I think that your idea about having the HR information and the time on the screen, it's great! Some users think that too. The request has being already placed on our Feature Suggestions board as: HR on the main screen/display with time and date. I would like to encourage you to vote and place your comments in this request in case you're considering keeping the Fitbit Surge.

In regards of your inquiry about Fitbit Blaze, the main difference is on that the Fitbit Blaze Classic band is made of a flexible, durable elastomer material similar to that used in many sports watches, and includes a surgical-grade stainless steel buckle and frame. And the Gunmetal Blaze features a gunmetal stainless steel buckle and frame made with a premium PVD plating process. There is also the Pink/Gold Blaze features a 22k gold-plated stainless steel buckle and frame also made with a premium PVD plating process. You can see the difference in price in the store

Hope this helps! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It would be great to be able to customize the clock face before a workout.  If I am focused on heart rate zones, I could have HR on the clock face.  If I am participating in a step challenge, I could customize steps to the clock face.  It would be great to be able to change the face throughout the day.

Best Answer

I've noticed you are new around @brooks812, so let me give you a warm welcome to our Community. Cat Happy

Wow! It'd be a really good option to have. Did you entered a request for this idea? If not please take a moment to place your comment in our Feature Suggestions board. The more votes and comments an idea has the more visibility and momentum it gains. Implementing enhancements to Fitbit trackers and services take time.

Thanks a million for your thoughts about it! Cat Very Happy

Catch you later.

Best Answer
0 Votes