Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge is not syncing with my Asus Zenfone 5Z

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Syncing with my phone is a constant problem. Unpaired and reinstalled recently but doesn't seem to help . Definitely undesirable

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Is the device you are trying to sync to a supported device?

You can find a list of compatible devices here and here.

Best Answer
0 Votes
My device isn't listed but I've been using it since over 6 months. I've
synced it with the Surge several times

Best

Abizar

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome on board @Abizar! Thanks for taking the time to troubleshoot this syncing issue. Also, thanks for checking the list of supported devices provided by @SunsetRunner. Nice way to go!

Please keep in mind that when a device is not supported we cannot guarantee its functionality with the Fitbit app. It might work at a certain time and then it can stop working out of nowhere after an update. This is because the app is not optimized to that device and any change could impact the performance. 

Note that the devices on this list have been confirmed as fully compatible with all features of Fitbit devices and the Fitbit app. While a phone or tablet may not be verified as fully compatible, the Fitbit app may still work with your device. 

Our team routinely test new devices to ensure full compatibility with Fitbit devices and the Fitbit app, and are constantly working to confirm compatibility with new phone models. Be sure to verify that your phone meets the minimum operating system requirements. Also, it would be great if you take a look at the article: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? 

Let me know if there's anything else I may assist you with.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes