Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge isn't returning to "0" at night

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all. I've tried everything to get my Surge to stop calculating steps while not in use and recharging (checked time zone settings, etc). I've even tried logging 'drive' activity in order to reduce steps but it looks like my tracker isn't returning to "0" when a new day begins. Today, it says I've logged 38,670 steps and I haven worn it in two days! Any repair advice? 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @vettecen! Please receive a warm welcome to the Fitbit Family! It's great to see you participating in our Community! Woman Happy

I think that must likely it got stuck in the process of resetting the information at night. For this type of issues we usually try to restart the Fitbit tracker a couple of times, the information won't change on the Dashboard or tracker; but it should be able to reset all the information for the next day. In case that your tracker is still having issues after doing so, please let me know.

I'll be around! Smiley Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes