Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge needs recharge every 24 - 36 hours

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Surge is just over a year old (second model after an exchange on the first model for battery life/charging issues) and I find I must connect to the charger nearly every day, at the minimum every other day. Battery life has diminished from a charge once a week to 3 or 4 times a week -- and its frustrating. Cannot exchange as missed the anniversary by a few weeks! What to do? Can replace the battery? I have shut down every function that could possibly consume power. Any assistance or suggestions appreciated.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Other than restarting it, I am afraid there is nothing further that you can do and the Surge is no longer in production.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Other than restarting it, I am afraid there is nothing further that you can do and the Surge is no longer in production.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My surge was bought for me as a present in xmas 2017. Mine has now started doing this it constantly needs charging, it has also gone deformed around the sensor not sure if this iscaused by a battery problem. This is the third Fitbit Surge I have had, the strap went on the first two and was replaced, the second was in just a envelope. The strap as gone on this one and is now worse than the other two is there anything to stop me going back to one of the earlier ones?, I did not throw them away. I can always try gluing the strap back in place I know they are no longer in production. I am a pensioner so limited finances, any suggestions would be appreciated. When you think about it this is not very good, none of the fitbits I have has been used for three years they should last longer than that.crack near sensorcrack near sensordamaged strap againdamaged strap again

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would like to add after trying the re-set my fitbit surge is working well again and now the charge is lasting for a few days again. I just need to fix the strap again and I will be ok which is good news.

Best Answer
0 Votes

De knopjes op m,n Surge werkken niet????

Best Answer
0 Votes