Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge not recording Heart Rate Zone Minutes

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've noticed this topic in other posts, but there did not seem to be any resolution to the problem.  Over the past week, I've noticed that when wearing my Surge, I do not record any "Active Zone Minutes," but when wearing my Versa 2 I do, so it has nothing to do with how my account is set up.  Any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

When Fitbit recently introduced Active Zone Minutes as a replacement for Active Minutes they update some of the more recent models but not older models such as the Surge. They say:

"Fitbit Charge 4, Fitbit Inspire 2, Fitbit Ionic, Fitbit Sense, and Fitbit Versa series track Active Zone Minutes. All other devices track active minutes"

taken from: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1379.htm

I'm afraid there is no way to get your Surge to track Active Zone Minutes

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

When Fitbit recently introduced Active Zone Minutes as a replacement for Active Minutes they update some of the more recent models but not older models such as the Surge. They say:

"Fitbit Charge 4, Fitbit Inspire 2, Fitbit Ionic, Fitbit Sense, and Fitbit Versa series track Active Zone Minutes. All other devices track active minutes"

taken from: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1379.htm

I'm afraid there is no way to get your Surge to track Active Zone Minutes

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks Steve, nothing like a straight forward answer to resolve the question!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@GRCompton, do you still have an operational Surge?  Wow, I'm impressed; I went through like 4 individual trackers in less than two years; my last one still looks new but the battery is only good for maybe an hour, if it's lucky.  

Best Answer

@shipo wow that sounds great, well I will love too know how it works if you don’t mind me added you as friends?? 

Best Answer
0 Votes