Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge not swiping past Run

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Recently my Surge does not allow me to swipe past Run as a selected activity, where as before I could select workout or other activity. I have reset shortcuts and synced both on App and through FitBit.com direct, nothing works.

The workout will record automatically but I can't select on Surge itself.

Does anyone have any ideas to help?

Thank you

Moderator edit: Clarified subject.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

I've noticed you are new around @DanD01, so let me give you a warm welcome to our Community. Heart

Thanks for the details. You can try to restart you Surge a couple of times and then try to force sync it. It should do the trick.

Let me know how it works! Woman Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

Hi .. thank you for the welcome and the advice ... it worked! (first time) so I'm back up and running or whatever other chosen type of activity I wish to select! Thank you

Best Answer

Hi @DanD01! Hope you're doing well, and enjoying some healthy activities! Smiley Very Happy

I'm glad to know that you're back on track! I invite you to mark this post as the solution. Marking posts as solutions is a great way of thanking another community member, while also highlighting their solution; so that it may be discovered more easily by other community member's facing the same questions or issues as you. You can read more about Accepted Solutions

Please also take a moment to visit our Discussions board where you will find other members sharing their experiences and tips. This is a really good way to stay motivated towards your goals. In case that you haven't do so, check it out! You might be interested in these topics: Saturday Humor or What is the most interesting place that you have walked run?

Happy stepping! Heart

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes