Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge not syncing stats after App update

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all,

Since the Fitbit app update my surge records my activity as expected but does not always sync fully with the app. This is random, with no real pattern. For example today I performed weights and spin but it shows nothing on my app yet the watch displayed a recorded the activity fine. 

Any suggestions please? 

Moderator edit: Clarified subject.

Best Answer
23 REPLIES 23

Apprecaite the assistance. I've run through the directions a few times, and have taken a step back.  Watch will not pair with FitBit app on my iphone6.  Suggestions?

Best Answer

Hi @David21158! Please receive a warm welcome to the Fitbit Family! It's great to see you participating in our Community!

Thanks for trying to troubleshoot your Fitbit. Please confirm that your Fitbit App and phone are up to date first, then you can follow these steps:

1. Force quite the App and turn off your phone
  2. Open Fitbit App, go to Account (upper right corner) > Delete Fitbit tracker from the Account
  3. Open the Bluetooth Setting on your phone and delete Fitbit tracker from there too
  4. Reboot Bletooth to make sure tracker is not there
  5. Restart your tracker  a couple of times and Access back to Fitbit App > Account to set up your Fitbit tracker back
  6. Turn on notifications

This should solve any syncing issue that you're having, please keep me posted on the resolution! Smiley Wink

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Trying to reconnect phone pack to iphone 6, get the spinning wheel and 'connecting to tracker..."message and it just sits there.  This has been happening for a few days.  Just did the iphone fitbit iphone 6 update today, still same results.

Note - the GPS is also getting slower when sycning up to the satellite.

Best Answer

Hi @David21158 thanks for getting back! I appreciate the time you're taking to follow of the syncing steps. 

Please make sure that the Fitbit App is using the latest version 2.52. Plug in your Surge on the computer and try the restart one more time before trying again. About the GPS usage you can follow this tips.

Hope this  helps.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer