Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge not syncing to strava

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there 🙂

My surge wont sync to my strava and its been over a week now. Ive done all the usual disconnecting etc and reconnecting and it still wont work. Any advice will be so greatfully recieved!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @Runnerkerri, let me give you a warm welcome to our Community. 

Thanks for confirming the steps that you've tried. As this is not working, I would consider contacting Strava Support directly; take a look of the Resources for the Strava App. Remember that you need to confirm that your tracker is properly syncing the activity to assure it will appear on Strava. 

I'll be around. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @Runnerkerri, let me give you a warm welcome to our Community. 

Thanks for confirming the steps that you've tried. As this is not working, I would consider contacting Strava Support directly; take a look of the Resources for the Strava App. Remember that you need to confirm that your tracker is properly syncing the activity to assure it will appear on Strava. 

I'll be around. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes