Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge not tracking HR after update App 2.33.1

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The latest update 2.33.1 created a bug that prevents the app from tracking my heart rate.

Any suggestions to resolve this issue?

Moderator edit: Clarified subject.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Good to see your here @MikeF! Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @Simply2cool, let me give you a warm welcome to our Community. Smiley Very Happy

Thanks for the head's up! Good thing that you were able to resolve this issue.  In case that you haven't do so, check it out! You might be interested in these topics: Marathon Training or How do you break out of your sedentary lifestyle?

Have a great day! Cat Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Sorry, I've no idea which app you're referring to. If you let us know, we could move this thread to the appropriate app forum.

Mike | London, UK

Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, Charge, Flex 2 - iPad Air 2, Nokia Lumia 925 (Deceased), iPhone 6

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

@MikeF wrote:

Sorry, I've no idea which app you're referring to. If you let us know, we could move this thread to the appropriate app forum.

My apologies, I thought I was posting in the iOS forum and realized that I posted in the surge thread after posting.  The app shows a resting heart rate but doesn't graph the data. 

Best Answer

Resetting my surge seems to have resolved the problem. 

Best Answer

Good to see your here @MikeF! Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @Simply2cool, let me give you a warm welcome to our Community. Smiley Very Happy

Thanks for the head's up! Good thing that you were able to resolve this issue.  In case that you haven't do so, check it out! You might be interested in these topics: Marathon Training or How do you break out of your sedentary lifestyle?

Have a great day! Cat Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes