Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge scratched even first time to use

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Hello,

I know that there are some cases that you accidentally scratch your surge. Is there a remedy wherein I could cover this or least thing I could do? Currently it has no screen protector. What type of screen protector better to use?
Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @eli0516. It's great to have you here. I'm very sorry to hear about the damage to your Fitbit tracker. Surge’s screen is made of Gorilla glass number 3 which is very resistant. In this case I would recommend reaching out Customer Support. They might be able to provide assistance to your case as soon as possible.

Regarding your question, I've found some users comments about getting screen protectors. You might want to take a look at their suggestions.

Catch you later. Smiley Very Happy

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00UO5LXVG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I bought the above product for mine - working out great. I work in a kitchen so it gets bumped and hit all day long - one other solution I found was I wear a wrist band over it at work also, keeps grease and other splatters at bay and when I wash dishes, helps keep it protected from running water. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@greagle Thanks for joining us and I appreciate your great contribution on this I hope this helps other users in order to have their trackers protected.

I'd like to invite you to visit our "Discussions" board, where you can create new topics, share your experiences and meet people.

I'll be around if more questions arise my friends! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

So along with scratch resistance and band problems, I think by buying this other extra protector will help. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01EHV0IB8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I just got it yesterday and I can admit, it does add those unknown bump protections in a kitchen. 

Best Answer

Many thanks for sharing this here @greagle! I'm sure it will be useful for a lot of users! Woman Wink

Happy stepping! 

Retired ModeratorCindy | Community Moderator

Was this what you were looking for? Vote for it and mark it as an Accepted Solution!

Best Answer