Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge set up

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've used Fitbit for a good number of months so I would like to think I got it sussed. I've been on holiday for a couple of weeks, came back to my surge needing charging and it's reading reset times and dates. E.g.  Now it's reading 1st Jan 6am because I've had it on lost of the day. 

Ive tried syncing and it won't. It gets to the point where you input your code on your phone that it reads from your watch and it's like the watch doesn't respond. I've charged it. I've restarted it. I've checked for all uploads on my app. I've restated the app. 

Any suggestions before I throw it out of the window? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @MissyGD, it sounds like you are setting up your Surge as a replacement tracker, which is fine.  In order to do this successfully, however, you may need to delete it from the  Bluetooth settings on your phone.  

Open your BT settings and select delete / forget this device.  

Once that is done try the set up again.  

Let us know if this helps.  Don't throw it out the window!  Someone will be able to get you going again...  Welcome to the Community.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, @MissyGD, it sounds like you are setting up your Surge as a replacement tracker, which is fine.  In order to do this successfully, however, you may need to delete it from the  Bluetooth settings on your phone.  

Open your BT settings and select delete / forget this device.  

Once that is done try the set up again.  

Let us know if this helps.  Don't throw it out the window!  Someone will be able to get you going again...  Welcome to the Community.

Best Answer
0 Votes
AMAZING. It's worked. I had to forget it in the Bluetooth. Thank you so much... unfortunately I paired something along the lines which deleted today's progress! But nevermind. Tomorrow is a new day!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am SO glad that got you going again!  

Tomorrow is always a new day...

Best Answer
0 Votes