Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge time incorrect and is resetting my steps to 0

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently traveled internationally, the fitbit synced with my phone and updated fairly quickly in each new time zone, but no I'm home it's refusing to return to the correct time and date, which is the timezone I have in my settings. It's also randomly (and I mean not just at when it thinks it's midnight) resetting the step count through out the day, although the correct information and date still seems to be on the app.

I've tried restarting it multiple times, allowed the battery to die, deleted and reinstalled the app on my phone. (Although the problem seems to be with the watch, not the app.)

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Maree3 nice to see you around. Smiley Happy

Thanks for sharing all the details of the issues that you're having with the time on your Surge. The steps that you've tried usually help to get the correct time, but as it is not working why don't you try the steps suggested in these master post. I'm sure it will work, as it covers all possible scenarios.

Now, about the issues with your steps please try reconnect your Surge with your account to see if this helps.

Please let me know if you need more help.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes