Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge turns back on after I shut it down

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

My surge keeps turning itslef back on after I turn it off/shut it down via the watch menu then put it down being very careful not to press a button.

I’ll turn it off then maybe 20secs later it’s back on again wit’s the green lights flashing?

Its been happening for months and is starting to drive me mad!!

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

How you doing my friend @Adam_H? Welcome! Smiley Happy

I understand where you're coming from, it used to happened to me too. Make sure that on the surface you're putting your tracker there is no other devices that might be vibrating, since this can wake up your Fitbit. Make sure the Heart Rate option is on "Automatic or Off", this might help. Please restart your Fitbit tracker and give it a try again.

I'll be around.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

How you doing my friend @Adam_H? Welcome! Smiley Happy

I understand where you're coming from, it used to happened to me too. Make sure that on the surface you're putting your tracker there is no other devices that might be vibrating, since this can wake up your Fitbit. Make sure the Heart Rate option is on "Automatic or Off", this might help. Please restart your Fitbit tracker and give it a try again.

I'll be around.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer