Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge won't Setup

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I bought a Surge lastnight and it refuses to setup. Ive googles and researched as far as i can and have yet to have any results. 

Heres the problem. It never gives me a pin number. I got home and plugged it in and did as the "Lets Get Started" screen instructed. I first tried to just set it up on my Iphone6+ but it never gave me a pin number. The phone would actually "find" it but it stayed no that screen for hours. I then tried to see if setting it up on my MacBook Air and it gives me a "Having problems connecting to your device" message. 

I bought this watch at 7:00 pm. It is now 4:00 am and I have yet to get any different results. I have gotten about 5 hours of sleep but i woke up to see if any progress had been made. Anyone know why it never gave me the 4 digit pin?

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome! Thanks for popping by the forums @xXJKLivinXx. You must be a morning person! Congrats on your new Surge. I think that your Surge might be able to sync successfully if you try the restart a couple of time before trying again. Maybe it is just stuck. Just in case, please check if your iphone is up to date, force quite the Fitbit App and reboot the Bluetooth. Woman Wink

If you're not getting the 4 digits after this, please contact Customer Support so they can further investigate. 

Hope this helps! Smiley Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think I've restarted this thing probably 100 times. 

However, for whatever reason, it gave me the code but as it was connecting, for some reason, it just stopped and the app and the watch both went blank. I went back to the app and it never connected. Now it's back to square 1 and I'm not sure if it's gonna give me the option to enter the code again. 

Frustrating

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok so update. My phone have finally winced with the watch, however the watch is still in the "let's get started" scroll screen. What now? From everything I've read, the watch should be functional right now. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Synced* not winced

Best Answer
0 Votes