Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge won't sync to Strava

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi! 🙂 

My surge will not sync my ride to Strava. It has been 12 hours or so, I've tried deleting both apps, deleting my Fitbit connection from Strava, logging in and out. Is there anything else I can do? I can't figure out how to revoke access on Fitbit 🤓 Thank you!!

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Meggyblanch! It's great to see you participating in our Community! Welcome! Cat Very Happy

Thanks for the details, I'm just wondering if you tried all steps using a computer.  If you did so, you've tried all the steps that we could try from our end, I would consider contacting Strava Support directly; take a look of the Resources for the Strava App. I hope the issue gets solve soon!

Keep me posted on the resolution! Woman Wink

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

I just got a surge and it's not syncing with Strava either. Even though I only _just_ linked the accounts, I went through the steps of unlinking and relinking, and no dice. No problems (ever) with my Microsoft Band account previously syncing, and my Magellan MioShare account has no problems syncing.

Best Answer

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @BuckarooBanzai, let me give you a warm welcome to our Community.

Thanks a million for sharing that information, if your tracker is syncing your stats; it should be feeding your Strava stats too. At this moment we don't have any information from Fitbit having issues connecting with Strava. When you're new, it might take a couple of hours to properly connect; if not you can try these steps. Thanks for bringing this information to our attention.

If nothing works contact them directly. You can check the Resources for the Strava AppI hope the issue gets solve soon! Cat Frustrated

Let me know if you have further questions about this. Smiley Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer