Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge won't sync to my fitness pal

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Trying to sync the surge with my fitness pal and it is not happening , so far I can find the surge device on my fitness pal but no where can I find my fitness pal on the Fitbit app , any help would be greatly appreciated 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Your statement initially confused me. The surge doesn't actually sync with My Fitness Pal. I'm not even sure it syncs with the Fitbit app. In my experience, the time it takes to sync is very inconsistent. Sometimes it updates my water consumption almost immediately, but takes an hour to update food. Sometimes the other way. Steps and exercise was so slow initially that I didn't realize my fitness pal was getting calorie counts from fitbit. All that makes me think they share data somewhere in the cloud, updating their servers and it experiences frequent delays because of it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes your correct , I meant to say the app won't sync , but yes the surge definitely has some issues on my third one and will be the last

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm also on my third. Two replacements in the 5 months I've had a Surge. When the warranty runs out it will be my last fitbit. Seeing the posts about the Surge wrist band that go back over 2 years, it's obvious to me that they have no intention of fixing any of their problems. And if they can afford to replace 3-10 Surge watches over the warranty period, they are overcharging. For a product so extremely defective, they shouldn't charge more than $50.

Best Answer
0 Votes