Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought the Surge for my husband who is an active duty service member.  He needed a watch that would benefit him with his daily PT routines, being able to check his messages without having his phone in his hands, and reliable time keeper. Within the first couple months, we had to order a replacement watch because his band separated from the back of the screen.  A couple months later, we had to replace it again because of the same band issue but this time it was on the front side. And know we can get a new replacement because we are out of the year mark. This is absolutely ridiculous. We spent over $200 on it and now we have to purchase an entirely new watch. Not very happy with FitBit Customer Service or their products.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@jayandmoe Thanks for joining the Fitbit family! That's unfortunate! When did you purchased your Surge?

Is this something that customer support told you already? They usually offer other options to help you out if you are out of warranty... did they offered anything else?

Keep me posted! 

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes