Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing - about to scream

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am so tired of trying to sync my surge and being told that there is an error. That annoying box "Not working?" and then the list of lame suggestions to get it to sync. 

Why does it not sync? I have turned bluetooth OFF on all other devices. I have the Fitbit sat ON the computer. Hell, I've even plugged the thing in. 

Why is it not syncing? I'm just about done with this. Sophisticated technology? Sophisticated my a**e!

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

I cannot get my surge ti sync to phone or tablet and cannit set the time. I have had enough like yourself of trying and trying and trying to follow all suggrstiins and directions. Peed off now. ...

Best Answer

I have the same issue too. The Fitbit Surge is simply a pain in the **ahem** ti Sync and needs a strong internet connection to do so. I would suggest stand right next a router to get it to sync, especially if you have GPS data. I was in Nepal with the Surge and lost some GPS data because the wifi wasn't strong enough to sync the fitbit. I don't know why the fitbit data can atleast be synced to the phone first before being uploaded on the fitbit server. The way the fitbit syncs is quite frankly an awful design.

Best Answer

Same problem here...I'm to the point I'm over it and want a tracker that is NOT a fitbit!  

Best Answer