Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing with myfitnesspal

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm stewing right now...

My surge won't sync with myfitnesspal. Diary entries ceased syncing get 3 days ago and I have tried EVERYTHING suggested.

I have logged out of both then back in again. 

I have re installed both apps

I am at my wits end and this surge is about 5 minutes from being thrown away

Someone please help!!

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

How you doing my friends @Chis815 and @Irlhimmel? Welcome! Smiley Very Happy

Thank you for reaching out! Thank you very much for your feedback @Irlhimmel.  A lot of users were having better results by uninstalling and reinstalling the Apps in the computer when having this type of issues, but before to do so please try to unlink and relink them. We're still waiting for an specific reason of why this is happening since it seems to be  a connectivity issue between Apps. 

Give it a shot and let me know if that works! Woman Wink

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Mine stopped syncing about 5 days ago and all I got from MyFitnessPal was we're sorry.  This happened once before and it was a bug with MyFitnessPal and they had it fixed after a week or two.

Best Answer

How you doing my friends @Chis815 and @Irlhimmel? Welcome! Smiley Very Happy

Thank you for reaching out! Thank you very much for your feedback @Irlhimmel.  A lot of users were having better results by uninstalling and reinstalling the Apps in the computer when having this type of issues, but before to do so please try to unlink and relink them. We're still waiting for an specific reason of why this is happening since it seems to be  a connectivity issue between Apps. 

Give it a shot and let me know if that works! Woman Wink

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer