Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Zone not updating on my Surge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I bought my Surge in US and was using it for almost eight months in India (Time Zone: GMT +0530). Now I have moved to Strasbourg, France (Time Zone: GMT +0230).

Yesterday when I tried to sync my FitBit Surge with my Android phone, everything was working fine except that the time was not correct. It was still showing the Indian Standard Time.

Even after multiple attempts the time did not get corrected. I set the time zone both in the FitBit application and my phone to both automatic and manual but no success.

Going through the online posts someone suggested to update the dashboard online and I did that also but still the time would not change.

I have restarted the tracker and my phone at least 50 times to no avail.

Can someone please let me know what is wrong here? Is there any bug in the tracker or the android application? Just to make it clear, the watch face and everything else is just fine. That is changing when I update on the app but the time is way too stubborn to change. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Not sure if these posts get monitored by FitBit support or not but this is way too frustrating.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Me and my wife have just moved countries to live and when we first got here the fitbit were fine. UK then changed their clocks and now we have the same problem. Bout our watches are reading 1 hour more than they should be.

Best Answer
0 Votes