Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time on my Surge is off by hours when traveling

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Been in multiple time zones. can't get my surge to show the correct pdt time. it off by five hours.

Process for resetting?

Thanks

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity and format.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It's great to have you as a new member of our Community @FBrookie, welcome! Smiley Happy

Thanks for posting your inquiry here. Your Fitbit App and Surge should be changing automatically with your phone if the App has the "Automatic Time Zone" ON in the "Advance Settings" in the option Time Zone. I would like to know why don't you use the "Automatic" in both phone and Fitbit App.

• Check that your phone has this option on:

1. On the Setting on your phone
4. Tap "General."
5. Tap "Date & Time."
6. Ensure that "Set Automatically" is ON.
7. Reopen the Fitbit app. The issue should now be resolved.

• If the "Automatic Time Zone" is not changing try these steps that some users tried a couple of months ago in regards of this issue. 

Hope this works! Smiley Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

It's great to have you as a new member of our Community @FBrookie, welcome! Smiley Happy

Thanks for posting your inquiry here. Your Fitbit App and Surge should be changing automatically with your phone if the App has the "Automatic Time Zone" ON in the "Advance Settings" in the option Time Zone. I would like to know why don't you use the "Automatic" in both phone and Fitbit App.

• Check that your phone has this option on:

1. On the Setting on your phone
4. Tap "General."
5. Tap "Date & Time."
6. Ensure that "Set Automatically" is ON.
7. Reopen the Fitbit app. The issue should now be resolved.

• If the "Automatic Time Zone" is not changing try these steps that some users tried a couple of months ago in regards of this issue. 

Hope this works! Smiley Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Outstanding!! It worked.. Thanks
Best Answer

Outstanding!! Indeed it did work once I synced it with my phone app. Thanks!

Best Answer

Hi @FBrookie! You're welcome. It is always a pleasure take care of our happy Fitbitters. Please feel free to come back at any time, we try to take care of all the members of our family. Heart

Have you checked our Discussions board? If you're into Fitbit and fitness you may enjoy other users' comments. Check this board  Looking for Fitbit Friends? Find some here! And have some fun interacting with other users! 

Keep stepping around in the Forums! Cat Tongue

Best Answer
0 Votes