Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Times I am restless/awake at night

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does anyone know if there is a way to get more detailed times for restlessness/awake times during sleep?  My report only shows time time I fall asleep and wake up.  If I do wake up at night or am restless I would like to know what times specifically that is occurring. 

Thanks! 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @suey421 - Fitbit's newer trackers have the ability to show more detailed sleep analysis. See the link below. This is somewhat limited on the Surge.

https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2163#ClassicSleep

Best Answer

Hi @suey421! Please receive a warm welcome to the Fitbit Family! It's great to see you participating in our Community! Smiley Happy

As @Ozzie65 mentioned, with your Fitbit Surge you'll see your sleep pattern which shows your time spent awake, restless, and asleep. On your Fitbit App you can get a small chart if you tap on your Sleep Tile. You can read more information on how to to get more sleep details in this article: How do I track my sleep?

sleep.png

Let me know if you have questions about it. Robot Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes