Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring my Surge to another person

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I have a Surge and will like to get a Blaze. I will probably give my Surge to my husband. How does it get transferred to a new account? What is needed?
Best Answer
0 Votes
2 BEST ANSWERS

Accepted Solutions

all that needs to happen is your Husband sets it up with his own email. It will remove your stats and start fesh with his.

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

all that needs to happen is your Husband sets it up with his own email. It will remove your stats and start fesh with his.

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
Thanks. Helpful
Best Answer
0 Votes

I recently purchased a Fitbit Surge from a lady I work with and created my own account. She had logged out of her old Fitbit account and has shut it down. We work within close proximity to eachother and even though she is logged out of Fitbit, and my bluetooth is on and synced properly to the device, during the day my surge will pick up on her bluetooth and override mine. I will get all of her smart notifications. The app on my phone is unable to locate the device I assume because it is always trying to connect to her phone even though she does not have Fitbit up and running. Is there a way to delete her bluetooth ID out of the Surge's memory?

Best Answer
0 Votes

This happy his happened to me/friend tonight. I gave him my old surge and he got my texts. I had to go into my Bluetooth settings on my phone and "forget" the surge which seems to have fixed things. 

Best Answer
0 Votes