Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voice cues in miles but data on KM

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

502057F6-5E57-4846-A3A3-D0AD6528AFB7.png

I have my Surge set up for KM but a get my alerts every 1mile but with KM data on my phone and when i. Heck my data on the dashboard it says KM but the data is miles. Any ideas why this might be as my Surge shows my pace in KM

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

I'm glad to see you here in the Forums @Mightyjoe, your comments are very important for us! Smiley Happy

Thanks for placing your inquiry here. If you're getting your Voice Cues every mile but your setting have been modified to be in Km, please do the following:

• Confirm that your phone is in the list of Supported devices and make sure is up to date, same thing with your Fitbit App. Both should be updated.
  • Restart your Surge
  • Check that in your Setting is showing "Units" as Centimeters instead of Miles
  • Try to use a different type of exercise for example "Run" instead of "Walk"

I'm very interested in helping you out with this situation. Any other detail that might be important please let me know.

I'll be around.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

Hi, already sorted it. I changed the clock  and all the changes pulled through 

Best Answer

Hi @Mightyjoe! Thanks for the update, good workaround! I'm glad to know that you're no longer having issues with your voice cues, now you can focus in keep biting your goals. Woman Happy

I dont' know if you're familiar with our Discussions board, there is a really good chance for you to like it. In case that you haven't do so, check it out! You might be interested in these topics: Marathon Training or How do you break out of your sedentary lifestyle?

Thanks for posting and I hope to see you chatting around enjoying the Forums! Heart

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

I'm having the same issue.

What were the steps you took to resolve it?

What do you mean by "Changed the clock"

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @KierosDOW nice to see you here. Have you tried the steps in my previous post, I think that she was talking about this: How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device? Make sure your Fitbit syncs after doing so.

Hope this helps.

Best Answer