Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are voice cues?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

????????

What are they....

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
13 REPLIES 13

Voice cues can come from your mobile,  enabling your voice cues is really easy just do the following: 

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap + in the top right corner.
  2. Tap Track Exercise, and then tap Track at the top of the screen.
  3. Choose your activity, either Run, Walk, or Hike.
  4. If you want your phone to provide voice cues during your activity, tap Cues to set the voice cues you want to hear, and the frequency and volume of the cues.
  5. If you want to control music from the Exercise screen during your activity, tap Music Control and choose your music settings. During your activity you can skip songs but you can't select a specific song.
  6. Tap Start. At any time during your activity, swipe left to see the GPS map.
  7. When you're done with your activity, tap the Pause button and then tap and hold the Finish button. An activity summary shows your steps, distance, active minutes, and calories burned as calculated by the sensors on your phone.​

Hope this helps and keep us posted on your progress, great to meet you.

Community Council Member

WmChapman | TX

Ionic, Versa, Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, 3 SE, AltaHR, Flex2, Ace, Aria, iPhoneXR "Every fitbit counts"

Be sure to visit Fitbit help if more help is needed.

Best Answer
OK but.... WHAT are they
I mean what "does" it do??
Best Answer
0 Votes

With the App running your mobile will tell you stats on the current run/walk you are doing. The frequency it speaks can be set for minutes or miles, you choose how often. It can speak cues to you on the Distance, Time, and/or current pace.

Community Council Member

WmChapman | TX

Ionic, Versa, Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, 3 SE, AltaHR, Flex2, Ace, Aria, iPhoneXR "Every fitbit counts"

Be sure to visit Fitbit help if more help is needed.

Best Answer
Ohhh
Thanks
( ^ • ^ )
Best Answer
Ohhh
Thanks
( ^ • ^ )
Best Answer
0 Votes

For the life of me I can’t find a + on the dashboard. I’ve done everything that is suggested. Help, please. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

For the life of me I can’t find a + on the dashboard. I’ve done everything that is suggested. Help, please. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The + is in a green circle on the front screen when you open the app. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can voice cues be set up to do a run walk pattern?  For example. I want to do a 5 minute walk and then 8 intervals of 30 sec run and then 2 minute walk?

Best Answer

@DebbiMoses   Those instructions are for a different version/layout of the app.  To find this now, tap on your exercise tile > the stopwatch > continue with the rest of the instructions.

@taskr_mom   No, they are things like a cue every half mile.  It's not an interval trainer.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

If I do this, will mymy fitbit device be used to track my heart rate? 

Best Answer

Can I get voice cues for average heart rate for each Km along with other voice cues

Best Answer

Is this still applicable? I don't see a + in the upper right corner. I am using an android phone, if that makes a difference. I purchased a Versa 2 in October and would love to be able to use this feature.

Best Answer
0 Votes