Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whatsapp notifications on IOS

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
When will this feature and email notifications be available? Thanks
Best Answer
52 REPLIES 52

Hi Solange

Are there any plans to update the iOS app to allow WhatsApp notifications for the Charge 2? If so when do you expect it to be implemented?

Seem like it should be easy enough fix if it is possible on other models on iOS and on the android version of the app for the charge 2? 

Cheers

Best Answer

Hi there, @Lomo90! These are the option for each specific tracker we have at the moment. 

Tracker Notification Options
Fitbit Blaze Calls, texts, calendar events within the hour, emails, and other push
notifications from apps you choose
Fitbit Alta
Fitbit Alta HR
Fitbit Charge 2
Calls, texts, and calendar events 
Fitbit Flex 2
Fitbit Surge
Calls and texts
Fitbit Charge
Fitbit Charge HR
Calls

We do not have information of when there will be updates regarding this feature, however as soon as we know we'll let you know! 

See you around. 🙂

Solange | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
Lol, thanks, I know how to read too 😂
Best Answer

In Fitbit blaze hv WhatsApp and messenger notifications????

Best Answer

Hi @SolangeE,

Any news on that. I know it is written text, but today text = WhatsApp, FBMessenger and Instagram Direct.

This is a basic feature to such a pricy gadget from a respected company as the Charger 2 from Fitbit. Got mine today and I'm frustrated over this shortfall. Please let us know whenever this is corrected?

Thanks, Tom 

Best Answer

I know! They probably want to wait so we end up buying A new one. Sucks!!!

Best Answer

It's quite funny that a $30 Xiaomi Band 2 can provide WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, WeChat, Instagram, Twitter, Skype notifications yet a $130 (bought mine on sale yeaterday) can't

Best Answer

U can able to get all the app notification in Fitbit blaze but u hv to enable it In ur  blaze but so many people don’t know how to enable that’s the main reason 

Best Answer

I have an Alta HR

Best Answer

It’s a year and a half later ... when do we finally get WhatsApp notifications on charge 2 for iPhone ????

Best Answer
What about WhatsAoo for Alta HR model? Is there any plan to have the
WhatsApp in it?
Feeling very disappointed.
Best Answer

Hi Fitbit Team,

Is still your team working on WhatsApp notifications for iOS on Fitbit charge2 device ?

Are we helping users/Customer , i was looking for the update from almost 1.5 years.

Are we really working on this?

Best Answer

Nice to see on the Forums @Kareem_M.

Thanks for sharing your comments. There aren't currently plans to release this Facebook Messenger and Whatsapp Notifications on Charge 2. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released here in our FAQs. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes