Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I get Surge bluetooth antenna replacement

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The thing is my strap band was broken then I bought a replacement band which not include bluetooth antenna but while I was replacing my band somehow I lost the antenna which is the one suppose to fit in this place  http://bit.ly/2rLlPp3 ,   I did not find it then I thought I might buy one antenna replacement on ebay or amazon but neither I succeed to find one, therefore I wonder if can I buy one replacement direct with fitbit?

Also I wonder if can I update my surge data into my fitbit account via cable if I decide assemble the strap bands without the bluetooth antenna?

Best Answer
47 REPLIES 47

Welcome to the thread @andrenellin! Nice to see you around @LuisV27! Thanks for jumping in @Birksl! Your comment is really helpful. Smiley Very Happy

Thanks for posting your inquiry here @LuisV27. As I mentioned before, if you're having issues with your Fitbit tracker or you have doubts about how it is working, the best course of action is to get in touch with our team; they will be happy to help you out. You can let me know if you want me to request a new case for you.

See you around. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes
My fitbit surge is out of warranty so not much fitbit can do for me.

--

Regards,

Andre Nell
Best Answer

Hi @andrenellin, thanks for getting back. I can request a case for you if you haven't check your options with them. At least just to have that information.

Keep me posted.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please send the fitbit surge antenna if you have to Wazir apartments ; H.no: 10-3-168/a ; flat 203; east marredpally; Secunderabad -500026 Hyderabad  Telangana India 

Best Answer
0 Votes

As i have said 3 -4 times before. If you want this spare surge, send me a
prepaid shipping container. I'm not charging you anything for the device,
but I'm not paying to give it to you.

Best Answer

hi, 

i want the surge bluetooth antenna replacement...can i pay you to ship it to my usa address by any  cripto currency? i can also pay by paypal...im based in kenya and belong to a shopping service which has a usa address...if i can pay you in advance would you box and send it to my usa address please? i am unable to pack it myself as im in kenya...

my email is nayansavla1@gmail.com 

thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't want anything for the Surge..If you send me a pre paid shipping envelope or box I will drop it in the mail for you..Nothing else works for me...

Best Answer
0 Votes

hi sir,

i have checked online for a prepaid box and found some at:

https://store.usps.com/store/results/shipping-supplies-prepaid-priority-mail/_/N-1u364ba

are the following dimensions sufficient or should i buy a larger box?

5-3/8 in x 8-5/8 in x 1-5/8 in...

also kindly provide me your address so i can ship it to you....

thanks...

Hello can you tell me what address should I send it to please?

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes