Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I find the serial number for the Surge?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have the fitbit Surge and I need to find the serial number but I don't have the original packaging. How would I go about doing this.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

What a great day to step into the community @Stormnsamoan! Welcome, I'm happy to see you here. About your inquiry, there is no way to see the serial number, it is just on the original packaging. Is there any specific reason why you wanted, maybe I can help you with that. Smiley Wink

Let me know, I'll be around. Robot Very Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, I have had the Surge since the summer of 2016 and I love it. The rubber at the bottom of the fitbit face started lifting up yesterday and I just wanted to know if it can be repairedSurgeRubberLifted.jpg

Best Answer

Hey there @Stormnsamoan! Thanks for replying and for sharing that picture. I'd suggest to contact Customer Support, so they can review your warranty options. I'm sure they will be happy to assist you!

Keep me posted on the resolution! Cat Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes