Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workweek Hustle Trophies

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've just participated to a Workweek Hustle.
I've won it with about 95k steps.
Every day I was above my 10k steps goal and got my personal best for both workweek and entire week.
I got two trophies: 1st Place and Goal Streak.
I haven't been awarded Personal Best trophy.
How do I get it?

Thanks.

Best Answer
13 REPLIES 13

Hello @Roboto, good to see you around. This is odd, with the last challenge did you beat your previous record? If you do and did not received your trophy, please try to restart the app:

1. Log out from your account and double tap the home button on your iOS device.

Your open apps will show on your device's screen. 
2. Close the Fitbit app by swiping the app image in an upward motion. 
3. Reopen the Fitbit app.

Its possible if you did not received it, wont be awarded again, but if the issue persist this might help you to resolved the issue.

See ya later and let me know how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've tried to log out and kill the app on my iOS device.

I've also tried to log out from web dashboard.

Trophy is still not awarded.

One question: is Personal Best trophy awarded only if you beat your personal best from a previous challenge?

This is my first Workweek Hustle.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just participated and won a Weekend Warrior challenge with an amount of steps I've never achieved in previous Weekend Warrior challenges.

I wasn't awarded Personal Best again.

So what are the rules to get this trophy?

It's not clear in the documentation.

1. Does Personal Best refer to highest amount of steps achieved during a challenge?

If so, I should have been awarded of Weekend Warrior Personal Best trophy. (Highest number of steps during a challenge, but not highest ever).

2. Or does Personal Best refer to highest amount of steps ever achieved?

If so, I I should have been awarded of Workweek Hustle Personal Best trophy. (Highest number of steps ever achieved, but first time challenge, so no previous best to beat).

Thanks.

IMG_0834.PNG

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yesterday I beat my goal day by 3,000 ish steps was not awarded their personal best trophy ... Aim to try beat the current personal best of nearly 17,000 tomorrow ... I hope I get it and it's not all for nothing!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Shellz08 and @Roboto, my apologies for not posting anything related recently. I been searching for more updates regard this issue. 

The Personal best trophies is awarded when you beat your previous score on an individual challenge. However this personal best goal is share in a Daily Showdown Challenge, Workweek Hustle and weekend Warrior. Taking my account as example, I don't use too much the challenge so my personal best for a Goal Day Challenge was 4,632 steps. If I start a new challenge, I should achieved a higher number to be awarded with another personal best trophy. 

Now back to the main issue, it seems this is a bug affecting the challenges and certain trophies are not awarded, even if you achieved your previous record. I understand this cause frustration but I can assure the teams are already working on it. I've seen you are giving follow up to this thread @Roboto but for those who haven't seen it yet, you can visit the following post here.

I will look for more information to keep you posted.

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

Thank you, @RobertoME, for your reply.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is this still being looked into, because for many of the challenges I have participated in, and have beaten my previous personal best record, I am still not awarded the personal best trophy for beating my previous record.

Best Answer

Welcome @Berryhill, yes, as you could see in this thread some user are experiencing the same issue, so far the only update I got is that the engineer team is working on this but there are no estimated timeframe I can share with you.

Although I wonder if you try my first recommendation by logging out of the app and force quit the app. If not try to do this, in some cases helps to referesh the trophies earned.

If I know something new, I will let you know.Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Any news on resolving this issue yet? 

My 'personal best' trophy for the workweek hustle still isn't updated, even though I reached higher scores in several workweek hustles since. 

Best Answer

Hi there @SunsetRunner welcome aboard to our Community. I have reviewed if there has been a progress in fixing the issue with the personal best and the team is still working in a patch to fix it.

I appreciate the patience of all the users affected by this glitch. Soon I will come with more updates.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

I reported this issue on the 14th March 2016.  and every month after this as new updates were released by Fitbit.  Despite breaking my record several times my pb remains that of the 28th February 2016.

Today is the 10th January 2017 almost 11 months since reporting the fault and every month I am told the engineers are working on it.  

Snails? Sloths?

What exactly is going on with Fitbit that 11 months later this is not resolved?

Incompetence and inept how are they still employed and in business?

Best Answer

Oh dear this doesn't bode well. 

I have won both Workweek Hustle challenges I've taken part in. The first I got over 55,000 steps and then I worked really hard to try & beat it to get the trophy. I got 76,000 but no trophy & my colleagues don't believe me that I've done it and are mocking me.

I really hope this gets resolved soon because over a year is ridiculous. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi 

I am having the same issue. I have won and beaten my workweek hustle a couple of times but have never got the 'beat your workweek hustle to earn this trophie'. I have logged out and restarted the app but nothing has worked. 

Is there any way to make this trophie appear?

Best Answer
0 Votes