Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worrying warranty repair statistic

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

A very big finnish online retailer verkkokauppa.com recently published a list of their most repaired products during 2016. In the top 5 there was 3 Fitbits. It says in the article that the most common flaw has been broken or loose wrist band. I am really hoping this will be addressed by Fitbit production. 

Here is the list top 5:

172,00%        Wilfa Svart Presisjon coffee maker (172% huh! 🙂

95,00%          Fitbit Surge - size L black

94,09%          Fitbit Charge HR - size L black

77,78%          LG G4 Android-puhelin, 32 Gt, harmaa

70,31%          Fitbit Charge HR size S black

The percentages are really high for Fitbits. But as I said, hoping for some quality improvement in the future. The whole article (in finnish): http://www.talouselama.fi/uutiset/verkkokauppa-com-paljastaa-testivoittaja-olikin-vuoden-huonoin-tuo...

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

It has been addressed -- they'll give you a 25% discount towards buying another device. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Halla, it is great to see new faces around the Community! Oh! very interesting information my friend. On the other side, I appreciate your feedback, and trust me, Fitbit is aware of these type of issues and enforcing their warranty consistently, as @Svoboda mentioned with the 25% discount. And offer the best customer service and make of this one, the best fitness experience for the users. A clear example of this, is the new design used on the Fitbit trackers, as the Blaze, Alta, Flex 2 and Charge 2, that have a better and more resistant design, besides the fact that you can exchange the wristbands. So, I urge you to take a look of them. Smiley Wink

Have a nice day! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes