Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about diffrence fitbit with other brand

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello
The question that I would like to respond to a colleague Site
Really honestly tell me what is the difference between the brand with other brands?
  For example, the health of Americans and German and Asian brands that have lower price and similar facilities dating back to last longer

These are questions for me as a buyer of health products

If it's possible tell me about any reasen

tnx alot

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

I'm sorry, but I really do not understand what you are asking.

Best Answer
0 Votes

How you doing my friend @sjpro? Welcome to the Forums! Nice to see you again @SunsetRunner!  This is a really good question to ask, I can not talk too much about other brands, but I can give you some really good points about Fitbit product. 

How a Fitbit tracks steps:

Fitbit trackers have a finely tuned algorithm for step counting. The algorithm is designed to look for motion patterns that are most indicative of people walking. The algorithm determines whether a motion's size is large enough by setting a threshold. If the motion and its subsequent acceleration measurement meet the threshold, the motion will be counted as a step. If the threshold is not met, the motion won’t be counted as a step. Other factors can create enough acceleration to meet our threshold and cause some over counting of steps, such as riding on a bumpy road. Equally, it's possible for the algorithm to undercount (not meet the required acceleration threshold). Examples here include walking on a very soft surface such as a plush carpet. Smiley Very Happy

You can find your own Fit for you! Depending on your needs, you can choose from a variety of trackers with really good designs. For more information check the Fitbit page to compare them! Smiley Wink

Features: 

Fitbit frequently releases new features, improvements, and bug fixes to our customers by offering updates to a tracker's software. This is a list of features that you can find in our trackers:

Fitbit Features.png

Compatibility:

Fitbit is compatible with different devices: iOS, Android, Windows, and computers. You will see your stats after the syncing your tracker with your Fitbit Account. Syncing is the process that transfers the data your tracker collects to your Fitbit dashboard. The dashboard is where you can track your progress, see how you slept, set goals, log food and water, challenge friends, and much more. Your tracker uses Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology to sync with mobile devices, you can find out more about compatibility in the Fitbit Official List of compatible devices.

compatibility 2.PNG

Keeping up with friends:

Competing with friends and family and encouraging one another is a great way to stay motivated. You can share your achievements or personal bests, compare your activity with the Friends Leaderboard and encourage each other to stay fit and active. In the Dashboard friends are showed in a ranking list based on a 7-day step total. Each person’s total is accurate as of the last time that person synced with Fitbit. You can also cheer, taunt, or message your friends, which I think is pretty awesome. You can choose to add friends, up to a maximum of 2000, using your contacts, facebook and e-mail information (this is optional, depending on your Privacy settings). Smiley Happy

Challenges are a fun way to help you stay inspired and active. You can compete with friends and family or complete personal, non-competitive journeys too.

You can choose from five races:

• Daily Showdown—Who can get the most steps today?
  • Weekend Warrior—Who can get the most steps over the weekend?
  • Workweek Hustle—Who can get the most steps Monday through Friday?
  • Goal Day—How many participants can reach their daily step goal?
  • Adventures—Challenge yourself through non-competitive, solo journeys.

friends.PNG

Fitstar Personal Trainer!! 

This is a new feature that will take you to a different level. The main goal is stay always active! The concept was taken from our very active life, so you can work out anytime, anywhere with the Fitstar™ Personal Trainer app on your phone, tablet or computer. You can connect with friends to share your progress and help keep each other motivated. Friends can comment on sessions and see badges and events. Expert trainers share tips and demonstrations. Fitstar recommends specific workouts to balance your routine and help you progress to the next level. Smiley Surprised

fitstar.PNG

As you can see there are a lot of reasons why users really like Fitbit products. You can give it a try and if you need more information about any specif product, you can always contact Customer Support to have an insight into Fitbit trackers!

Hope this helps, I'll be around in case you need anything else! Woman Very Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

@SunsetRunner

Hi guys

I have a question about the reason for the price difference with American and European brands? Whether this difference is due to the company's own technology? What exactly is superior to other brands in the health tracker there

@YojanaFitbit

thanks about info but its not enough for me 

Best Answer

which european brand ? i don't think one exists

asian ? not the same functionalities.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner

for example

medisana

beurer

Best Answer