Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

broken notifications after FW 16.34.6.1 upgrade

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

To me, notifications are very important. Since Fitbit supporto for phone is terribly slow, I am still using an old phone in order to still have notifications. Unhappy but fine.

However, since last firmware update, I can't get any notifications (phone calls and whatsapp). 

Do you have any hint to solve this? 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Intero, hope you're doing great! Heart

Thanks for reporting the unusual issue with your notifications. What model of phone you're using? Did you check for any update for your phone or Fitbit App. I'd consider checking these instructions to reconnect notifications. Please let me know if you encounter any error or message. 

Keep me posted! Woman Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @Intero, hope you're doing great! Heart

Thanks for reporting the unusual issue with your notifications. What model of phone you're using? Did you check for any update for your phone or Fitbit App. I'd consider checking these instructions to reconnect notifications. Please let me know if you encounter any error or message. 

Keep me posted! Woman Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

Thank you, it worked with the "If these steps didn’t work, try restarting your tracker and then turning notifications off and back on" part.

ps. it was a galaxy note 3, with latest app installed.

after 1 call and 1 whatsapp notification, it stopped working again and I missed the next call.

I'll try the last step in your procedure but honestly I really don't like my Fitbit anymore! Smiley Sad

i went through the whole procedure but it still isn't working at all. 

Thanks!

Best Answer

Thanks for replying @Intero, sorry to heard that you feel that way. Please try the last steps one more time and  remember to check the Notifications option and make sure Enable Notification Widget is on.

I'll be around if you need anything else. Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did and it's still not working.

Best Answer

Hi @Intero! Thanks again for your patience and working through these troubleshoots! Keep an eye on your inbox for next steps our team will be getting in touch with you shortly. Smiley Happy

Let m know if you have questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok, thank you. 

Best Answer