Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can I use my Surge for Outdoor cycling?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just got my surge today and have seen some videos saying I can use it for cycling. After searching through the exercises setting I can't find anything for bikes.

any help would be very welcome.

Moderator edit: I have moved your post to the Surge board to increase the chance of getting a response.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Thanks for popping by the forums @Nightwish! Of course! You can add the new exercises to your Surge shortcuts by going to your phone in the Fitbit App > Surge > ShortCuts. Or in your Fitbit.com Dashboard in a computer, under Settings > Surge > Exercise Shortcuts. Smiley Wink

Shortcuts.PNG

In this case your Bike activities will include a map with the stats of your route.

I'll be around! Woman Very Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

I can't seem to find the exercise menu (as shown) on my phone?

Best Answer

Thanks for getting back @Wharfrat68! If you're using a mobile device you have access a limited number of activities for your Fitbit shortcuts.

Please follow these steps from a computer, so you can have access to see all options:

1. Log in into your Fitbit Account by going to https://www.fitbit.com/login, and click on the Settings.
  2. Click on the Surge picture to see the options, choose the option Exercise Shortcuts.
  3. Choose the exercises you want to have, you will see the option "Bike". This option connects to GPS, so it will give you a map after syncing with the Fitbit App.

Charge 2.png

If you have any other information, please let me know! Smiley Wink

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer