Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't sync my new phone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently purchased a Apple XR phone. I did all the transfer stuff, My fitbit app is working but it won't sync with my new phone.  I have 10 million steps and don't want to flush all my data. I have a surge that is at least 4 years old. Never wet or dropped. A little sweaty sometimes but never had a minutes problem. It was syncing fine with my Iphone 6 when I got my new phone . can't get it to sync. tried all the suggestions on forum. hoping someone may have another idea. turned of blue tooth, restarted phone etc, used website on computer to make sure device is accepted.  just can't figure it out. help.....

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Whatever happens, your data will be safe as it's held on the fitbit servers and not the phone.

Do you still have your old phone? If so, make sure you "forget" any links to the fitbit in its bluetooth settings as these could be blocking connection to your new phone.

I note that your new phone is not on the list of supported devices at www.fitbit.com/devices Not being on the list could mean that it's been tested and shown to not work, or it could just mean that it's not yet been tested. I'm assuming that it's the latter in this case.

Best Answer