Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone battery died, app won't reflect steps taken while it was dead

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My iPhone died while I was out last night. I racked up about 7,000 steps -- and that total was reflected on my Surge, and my Surge even vibrated to let me know I'd hit 10,000 steps. However, the Fitbit app on my iphone doesn't reflect any of those steps taken after my iPhone died. Can I fix that? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

No idea.

the Surge counts your steps so the state of your phone battery really has nothing to do with anything. All I can think of is that you haven't synced your Surge with your Fitbit account since you charged your phone.

Mike | London, UK

Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, Charge, Flex 2 - iPad Air 2, Nokia Lumia 925 (Deceased), iPhone 6

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

No idea.

the Surge counts your steps so the state of your phone battery really has nothing to do with anything. All I can think of is that you haven't synced your Surge with your Fitbit account since you charged your phone.

Mike | London, UK

Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, Charge, Flex 2 - iPad Air 2, Nokia Lumia 925 (Deceased), iPhone 6

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Exactly, it should have nothing to do with my phone. But as I noted: None of the thousands of steps I took after my phone died have been reflected in the app. I charged my phone as soon as possible, and still nothing. My surge has been syncing fine since then. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

BTW, this problem has not been solved. If you really cannot get help or answer, you are telling me I am lucky to spend money on Fitbit but good luck trying to get any actual help with problems. 

Best Answer
0 Votes