Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my surge doesn't always syncs with oneplus 5

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

my surge is having intermediately issue - sometimes it syncs and sometimes it doesn't, it says tracker not found.

is recently  shifted from oneplus 2 to oneplus 5

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Awesome to see you here @ketankothari, welcome! Robot wink

Thanks for visiting the Forums to request more information about this syncing issue you're having. This specific model or the OnePlus family is not in the list of compatible devices with Fitbit. That means that you have the option download the Fitbit App, but Fitbit can not assure that all the features will work flawless because the device is not totally compatible. Smiley Embarassed

Same thing happened to me, I have a phone that is very recent so is not in the list either. I've been having syncing issues for a while so what I did is try to "Force quit" the Fitbit App. And I noticed that my tracker syncs every time I do that. It syncs for call and text notifications too. But you'll have to try, as for better practices it's best to sync with a different compatible device or computer.

Give it a shot and let me know if that works! Smiley Wink

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Awesome to see you here @ketankothari, welcome! Robot wink

Thanks for visiting the Forums to request more information about this syncing issue you're having. This specific model or the OnePlus family is not in the list of compatible devices with Fitbit. That means that you have the option download the Fitbit App, but Fitbit can not assure that all the features will work flawless because the device is not totally compatible. Smiley Embarassed

Same thing happened to me, I have a phone that is very recent so is not in the list either. I've been having syncing issues for a while so what I did is try to "Force quit" the Fitbit App. And I noticed that my tracker syncs every time I do that. It syncs for call and text notifications too. But you'll have to try, as for better practices it's best to sync with a different compatible device or computer.

Give it a shot and let me know if that works! Smiley Wink

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer