Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Tracker not found" Surge not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My tracker is nt detected during sync.

Problem arose after charging the device 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

I had the same problem this morning. I tried again later in the day and it works fine now. Not sure what was the problem in the morning. I exported the .tcx file and the data is null. Basically, it did not record any data except for the basic stuff like timing, bpm and distance, nothing beyond that. 

Best Answer

This same situation started for me a couple of days ago also but has not corrected itself.  I also have noticed my surge battery drains very fast, I have to charge every day.  I'm a long time user and have tried all the resets.  It will only sync 1 time after the tracker is turned off and then back on.

Best Answer

Over the last couple of days it has been hit or miss.  Started to work then stopped again and the tracker battery dies.  

Best Answer

Mine is doing the same 

Best Answer

Something interesting happened this morning.  I was using my cell which is what I use to sync my surge.  I received a system message on my cell that read "Bluetooth connection rejected by Surg".  Never seen that before. 

Best Answer

Mine is doing the same thing

very frustrating 

Best Answer

Well, well, well..... a fitbit app update today and now my surge is syncing again without the huge battery drain.  Every update is always a guessing game...... will it work or will it mess things up.  I'm glade it's back working but I still find it frustrating.

Best Answer

Hi @SunsetRunner and @Tommy632 thanks for joining! @rbittira and @JackieSmall welcome to the Forums!

As @Tommy632 mentioned, you can try to update your Fitbit App in case that you haven't done so. Take a look of the steps in this article: Why won't my Fitbit device sync?  And if you're getting an specific error message or code let me know.

Thanks for the update @Tommy632, please know that we take your feedback very serious, it helps us to improve connectivity and services. Your comments are very important for us.

I'll be around.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer