Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

surge not allowing to swipe even after reset

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been using Surge for almost two years now. and since past few days only i face this typical problem that it is not allowing me to swipe. 

all i could do is to just able to switch to run option and then select free run and run! 

but since few hrs now, it got stuck at the display as fitbit logo and not getting switched off or not able to reset. 

can any one suggest please? immediately! appreciate. 

Best Answer
23 REPLIES 23

This my second fitbit Surge. the first had the same problem and was replaced because it was under warranty. Screen froze and then the fitbit arrows just showed. I tried every suggestion, restarting etc. on the forums. It still just shows the dotted arrows. Am I correct to assume this is a known problem and there is nothing that can be done?  If so that is very disappointing. I love my Surge and really do not want to buy an Apple watch. Two times with the same problem, and of course I am less than 30 days out of warranty.

Best Answer

@bhyatt Hey bhyatt. Since it's out of warranty and you have nothing to lose, let the battery completely drain then plug it in to charge. See if that resets the watch restoring the regular functions. If not you can take a chance on another Surge. Good luck!

Moderator edit: Word Choice

Fixed wing aircraft (F-4J, F-4S), Fighter Squadrons: VF-171, VF-31, VF-103.
Best Answer

@bhyatt

Firstly, sorry to have heard about the problem. 

I have been using Surge 2+ years...and all the time it was just fine. So for the liking about the tracker and got used to it. 

Then one day it just doesn't respond!! And as i see it, this typical problem has no solution. If there is, the help line chat would provide. This could be the limitation of service support, having said that - though it is very generous to have obtained a replacement, but i am nervous about this problem that this will occur again. As the solutions to reset it etc etc, eventually didnt work!

As you doubted, this could be a generic issue! We dont know. 

Sorry that couldnt help you in this solution. But if there is option other wise, go ahead. because i know what a good addiction means!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi guys, nice to see you around @skvdubai and @VF31AE3! Welcome to the Forums @bhyattCat Happy

Sorry about your Surge, if you already tried restarting your tracker as you did it with the old one, you can consider @VF31AE3 advice and once you charge it again try to reconnect it with your phone or computer.  I understand you love your Fitbit so I hope this helps! Let me know how it goes!

I'll be around! Smiley Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes