Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

time zone adjustment

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I traveled from central to mountain time and the Surge adjusted the time zone.  Coming back to central time, however, I can not get it to adjust.  I have tried syncing several times, I checked on iphone to make sure my auto was on, I re-set the Surge, I logged into fitbit on my laptop and checked time zone which was correct, I changed time zone to Pacific to see what would happen; nothing happened even after a sync.  So what is the problem?  If I can't adjust the time on my laptop, how do I get the correct time back on the Surge?  It's kind of useless if it doesn't reflect the correct time.  Looking at some of the previous posts, this seems to be a re-occurring issue so hopefully someone has the answer.  Thanks for any help.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

I finally got the time to change.  And it seemed the only way it worked was to change the time zone to something else, sync, and then change back to the correct time zone and sync again.  And it didn't work the first time I tried this.  I'm not sure why the time would automatically adjust one time as it did for me going from central to mountain, but then having to go through the steps above to have it change back.  I tried just clicking on the correct time zone, saving and syncing several time but that didn't work.  This would be very time consuming if you go between time zones frequently.  Good luck.

Best Answer
0 Votes