Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

very upset no serial number on fitbit surge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

There is no serial numbers on the fitbits and the costumer service will not provide you with one and will not email it to your account. Out of security??

realy??

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

The serial number has only ever been present on the packaging for the units, I'm afraid.

Mike | London, UK

Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, Charge, Flex 2 - iPad Air 2, Nokia Lumia 925 (Deceased), iPhone 6

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Smart watch not that smart service, if you pakage number is scratch or dammaged or you lose your box?? They can't get you your number trough the account where you sinc your watch??

Best Answer

It's great to see you in the Community @Mely0713! Sorry you feel that way. Is there any specific reason why you want to know the serial number of your Surge? I appreciate your feedback in regards customer service but I would like to know, if I can help you with anything else? Smiley Embarassed

I'll be waiting your response. Robot Happy

PS. Thanks for your prompt response @MikeF, you're always ready to help! Heart

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

My surge strap has broken. It’s not under the Fitbit warranty; but  under an extended warranty from the credit card used to purchase it.  In order to get my refund, I need a serial number.  It’s hard to believe that there is no way to obtain the serial number except from the box......people don’t keep boxes.  Surely, if the product was registered, than it is available elsewhere; but maybe that’s to be expected with a product as poor as the surge!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I may not keep boxes. But I write down the serial number and file it away in case I need it. @dianne1307

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Hi, @dianne1307, I really don't know if Fitbit Customer Support can supply the serial number -- have you tried contacting them to ask?  If they can supply it and you explain the reason, I expect they will let you have it.  You can get in touch with Customer Support on contact.fitbit.com

Alternatively, you could try the credit card company and explain that this information is not available and see if they are able to process your refund without it.  L wouldn't have thought EVERYTHING you buy that might be covered under a warranty has a serial number, so I expect they are used to such requests...

Just a thought!

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

I've noticed you are new around @dianne1307, so let me give you a warm welcome to our Community.

Thanks for sharing @WendyB and @Julia_G!

Sorry for the inconvenience you're having with your Fitbit Surge, I've checked with our team and apparently you already have a case open for your inquiry. Please take a look to your email inbox since they will be getting back to you to give you more details about it.

Thanks for your understanding! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer