Cover Image
Dec 12, 2023

Let’s Celebrate 10 years: Fitbit Product Experts through the years

LeticiaFitbit
Fitbit Moderator

Hey Fitbit Community,

Our Fitbit Community 10-year birthday celebration continues with a spotlight on our special users. We wouldn’t be where we are without you, our community. You take time out of your busy schedules to join in conversations, lend a helping hand, and give honest and valuable feedback. Thanks to our Product Experts for helping us, help you.

Product Experts through the years

Our community thrives with you, our members and the help of our experts, the Product Experts, previously Community Council. Product Experts are made up of super users who help members here in the forums with questions and comments. 

We first started the Community Council in 2013 which has since transitioned to the Google Product Experts. Interested in the Products Experts program? Learn all about it here

Nostalgic moment - Our Original Community Council Logo: 

870l0syy.jpg

Top 10 Fitbit Community moments - Continued

Our Product Experts help contribute to our Top 10 Community Moments countdown with #4 & #3. Be sure to check out moments 10-8 and 7-5 on our latest blogs. 

• #4 Working with the first Community Council - “I remember being absolutely floored by the devotion and effort from our superuser group. Even at the outset, many of them spend more hours per day on the forums than I did, and they would surprise me by calling out tips and tricks that even our developers hadn’t considered. To this day, their passion for Fitbit products and commitment to community goals continue to exceed anything I might have imagined.” -Matthew Wanlin, Fitbit social care program manager

• #3 The outage of Christmas 2019 - An outage took down the website and Help Center on Christmas Day, leaving Community as the contact point for customers. This felt like a true test of our significance as a support resource, and we were proud of our ability to give new customers the best possible experience.

We’ll see you next week for our final special-edition Pulse blog post celebrating 10 years of the Fitbit Community with our top 2 moments. 

We want to hear what your favorite Fitbit Community moments are - join the discussion and celebration!

Your Fitbit Community Team