Cover Image
Nov 27, 2023

Now introducing - Fitbit Community Badges

RebeccaFitbit
Fitbit Moderator

Starting today, we are introducing badges to the Fitbit Community. With badges, you will now earn recognition doing what you’re already doing - contributing to the Community! You’ll have the opportunity to earn these badges for completing specific actions and achieving milestones within the Community.  

Badges will be retroactively awarded, and you'll see them on your next login to the Community.

Why badges?

Whether you're a new member or a seasoned contributor, badges can help you stay motivated and engaged in the Community. They can also help you easily track your progress and discover new achievements. Been a member of the Community for 5 years? There’s a badge for that! 

Here is a preview of what badges will look like: 

Screenshot 2023-11-27 at 2.59.04 PM.png

Where can I see my badges? 

Your earned badges are prominently displayed on your profile page, which you’ll find by selecting your avatar at the top-right and then choosing “My Profile.” You’ll also be able to see which badges you haven't earned yet.

unnamed (8).png

We encourage you to explore the various ways to earn badges and make your mark on the community. As well, there’s an extra special badge that can only be earned in the month of December! Be sure to come back to the Community to see what’s in store. 

Have questions about badges or want to show off what you’ve earned? Head over to our discussion in the Fitbit Community.