Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clockface goes back to original color setting

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello!

I am experiencing a minor issue with the “Flash Ring” clockface by Sam. The clock face constantly returns to the default white color, when I have selected orange. Orange is still selected, but it goes white. 

It appears to just happen over time. I don’t see or do anything specific that causes it to default back. 

Resyncing does not work. The only way I have found to fix it is to go into the app, change the color (which immediatley causes the clockface to switch to the selected color), then switch back to orange.

I have tried to find a way to contact the developer. Anyone know how to do so?  Thank you in advance!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi!

A new version is published in the app gallery and the bug is (hopefully) fixed now.

Have fun.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

@Mikegillett, I moved this post to the Third-Party Apps & Integrations, where it should get more responses regarding the development/maintenance of the apps.

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just switched to this face, also selected orange as the theme and having the same issues. 

Best Answer

Thanks. I'll take a look into it next week. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi!

A new version is published in the app gallery and the bug is (hopefully) fixed now.

Have fun.

Best Answer

Thank You!  In the unlikely event it happens again, would you like us to reply to this thread again or start a new one?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please reply in this thread!

All the best and a merry Christmas!

Best Answer
0 Votes