Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting Samsung Health

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I connect my Fitbit HR to Samsung Health?

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Muggie, good to see you around in the Fitbit Community! In this case there are no future plans to integrate Samsung Health. We have posted a recent update about these type of integrations in our Feature Suggestion board that will explain why this is not an option. Please take a look for more details here: S Health & Fitbit integration.

There are other options out there that perhaps you might found interest. For more information please take a look to our supported third party gallery.

See you later and let me know if you have more questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit doesn't allow Fitbit doesn't allow other apps sync data like steps, HR etc. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @AvidRunner12, let me start by giving you a warm welcome to our Fitbit Community!

I was reading your post and I'm wondering if you are experiencing any issues in particular? In case you do, can you provide me more details? Perhaps I may know a few things to help you out, even if you just want to provide feedback.

See you later until the next opportunity.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes