Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FitBit account won't connect to MINDBODY app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi All, 

I previously had a Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and my fitbit account and MINDBODY app were synced perfectly. 2 weeks ago I got the Galaxy Note 8, tried to resync my fitbit account to the MINDBODY app and no such luck. I have been through absolutely every troubleshooting step with the support team at MINDBODY and no luck again. 

I tried going back to my old phone to sync thinking that it was possibly the new phone or something but it happened again so its not the phone either. 
I have attached some photos for you to see the issues I am having. You will see in the pics it says "couldnt connect to fitbit" and then it says "connected" but I can a

ssure you it is definitely not connected.

Has this happened to anyone else recently? How did you fix it? 

Thanks 🙂 

Screenshot_20171125-005919.jpgScreenshot_20171125-005922.jpgScreenshot_20171125-005936.jpgScreenshot_20171125-005908.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I found the solution. Previously when I wanted to connect the two I would un-tick sharing weight, friends and profile. I just tried to connect it and left everything ticked and it connected. I am guessing it is the "profile" that needs to be ticked rather than sharing everything individually (activity and exercise, heart rate, etc.)

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

In the screenshot, What happens if you press the enable button to the right of mind body. 

Changing the phone will not disconnect the accounts. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Rich, thanks for your reply.

Do you mean in this section? Nothing changes Unfortunately 😞 Screenshot_20171201-200142.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

Does it show as being connected here, if so then revoke access, wait 15 minutes and set it up again. 

If this doesn't work you will have to ask mind body. Fitbit is not responsible for their connection. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you. Yeah i had done the revoke access step and re-setup the next day and it still didnt work. MINDBODY also have no solution. Such a shame as just a few weeks ago it was fine 😞 Thanks for all your help 🙂
Best Answer
0 Votes

Then mindbody needs to conttact Fitbit so that the two companies can troubleshoot together. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I found the solution. Previously when I wanted to connect the two I would un-tick sharing weight, friends and profile. I just tried to connect it and left everything ticked and it connected. I am guessing it is the "profile" that needs to be ticked rather than sharing everything individually (activity and exercise, heart rate, etc.)

Best Answer
0 Votes