Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Sleep data not syncing to JIFF app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am syncing the data from my Fitbit Blaze to the Jiff Healthy Rewards app.  Step data is being synced just fine, but the sleep data is not getting transferred at all. 

Any suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Go into your Jiff app, click on "more" on the bottom of your screen, then on "profile and settings" then click on sleep and turn on syncing from Fitbit.  Hope this works for you and good luck.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello there @DrewGator, good to see you one more time in our Fitbit Community! This integration doesn't appear listed as compatible in our list of supported third party integrations. However there are tons of apps out there that are able to connect with Fitbit that not necessarily are supported by us. The difference is we do not have further details of the functionality of these third party apps.

If your step data is syncing but not your sleep I would recommend to revoke the access of Jiff from your application settings on your web-Dashboard. Once you have done this move forward and reconnect your accounts one more time:

1. Go to the Menu in your Jiff by clicking the icon in the bottom right corner (3 lines that says "more"). This will bring you to the menu page.

2. Click on My Profile & Settings, you will see a section called "My Linked Services." Click on the word "Activity" under My Linked Services.

3. Now, click on the "+" sign in the top right corner to add your tracking service. Once you click the +, a list of compatible tracking services will be listed.

4. Click on your tracking service to complete the linking process.
**If you have a physical tracking device**, Jiff will ask you for your tracking service's email and password to link the two accounts together.

PLEASE NOTE: This email and password can be different than your Jiff email and password. For example, if you have a Fitbit device, it will ask for your Fitbit.com email and password that you setup when first registering your tracking device.

5. Select the Tracking Service you would like to link with, and follow the instructions to give Jiff READ ACCESS to the service. 

Once you are linked, you will be able to see your tracking service listed under My Linked Services.

• IMPORTANT: If you are re-linking a tracking service, on this final step, do not allow it to automatically sign in using previously cached account credentials.  The previously cached credentials are probably wrong which is why you are trying to re-link now.  Be sure to manually enter the correct account credentials. 

Hope this helps and if the issue persists feel free to contact Jiff customer support for additional help.

See you until the next opportunity.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Jiff App is NOT syncing the heath screening. it says the past action is on 2015. I am expecting 2016 data to be synced for year. I have completed 2016 and 2017 health screening by Quest Biometrics.

Do I need to perform any action in the APP to sync the JIFF app for Health screening. Pls advise.

I have the done the below still its not syncing.

A. Login to JIFF APP / Jiff site

B. clicked the "Complete the health screening  by Dec 31 and earn up to 4500 points"

C> logged into My QUest.

D. Done.

Kindly help me to get it sync as there are 3 days to expire my points.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Go into your Jiff app, click on "more" on the bottom of your screen, then on "profile and settings" then click on sleep and turn on syncing from Fitbit.  Hope this works for you and good luck.

Best Answer