Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How disengage fitbit from an old myfitnesspal account that I lost the email-adress to?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit is connected to Myfitnesspal. Sync didn´t work so I tried to uninstall myfitnesspal. Unfortunately I have had MFP so long that I didn´t have the original e-mail adress for MFP written down...

So when I installed MFP again, I couldn´t log in. And since I didn´t remenber the original e-mail adress I couldn´t ask for a new password...

I opened up a new MFP account, with a new e-mail, but now I can´t connect Fitbit to my new account. In the settings for Fitbit it does not help to box "revoke license " for MFP, the thing is that when I enter my new MFP account and try to connect with Fitbit, it says that another MFP account ( my old one obviously) is already connected..

Is there any way that I can disconnect my Fitbit from MFP using the Fitbit settings? Is it possible to "clone" my Fitbit history into a new account, shut down the old one and reconnect to MFP with the clone?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi, @Anneli01! If you log onto your Fitbit account via a web interface, you should be able to go into your settings there and disconnect the two accounts, which *should* let you connect to your new account.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer
0 Votes