Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My weight is not syncing to my Fitbit Ionic

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Withings Smart Body Analyzer (that now uses the Nokia Health Mate app), the Withings Scale syncs my weight to MyFitnessPal with no problems. Since there is no direct way to sync my scale to my Fitbit Ionic, I have synced MyFitnessPal to my Fitbit.

Everything is syncing just fine(all my meals are syncing to the Fitbit) but my weight is not syncing at all to the Fitbit.  I have tried revoking the connection from my Fitbit to MyFitnessPal and linking it again, but the problem remains.

I would really like to solve this issue. It is very annoying to have to input the weight manually into my Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @Mikef3k1, before we dive in to your concern I would like to give you warm welcome to our Fitbit Community! in this case you are correct, your Ionic won't connect with your scale. The way it works an integration is that your tracker connect with your Fitbit Dashboard and from here the data is taken to different integrations you may have in use and connected with your Fitbit account.

As far I'm aware I know you can connect your Withings Scale with your Fitbit account so you don't have to use MyFitnessPal for this purposes. Go here to use the Withings Connection Wizard and proceed with the onscreen instructions. This is only possible through your web-Dashboard or your dedicated web browser on your phone.

Hope this helps and if you have other questions, just let me know.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue and the link you've provided comes up with an error screen stating the Withings server returned an error of unknown status code.

Everything was working fine until Tuesday? Myfitnesspal is synced to the scales and I record my food intake on it as well however my fitbit is only syncing with the food and not weight?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue here. Since Tuesday also. Hope there’s a fix!

Best Answer
0 Votes