Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyFitnessPal app for Ionic

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It would be incredible if they could make a myfitnesspal app for ionic!  It could have the choice of your 25 (or more!) most popular foods or a custom list of items you want to be able to log from your Ionic!  Also access calorie stats and nutritional info / mircos water and weight logging.  For food logging, select the item and then select the meal you want to log it to (uses your custom labels) The app would sync as the fitbit also syncs.  This would be super handy for that on the fly snack (these usually are foods I commonly eat)! 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@MorphoWings7 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! That would be an interesting addition! I recommend posting this idea on the Feature Suggestions Board. That is the best place to request future apps for Ionic. The more votes it gets, the better!

Share your idea once its posted so we can vote!

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MorphoWings7 Thanks for your reply! Alright, you got your first vote! Smiley Very Happy Now, we need to wait to see what Fitbit thinks about your idea. In the meanwhile, users can vote for it if they would like to have this in the future.

Thanks for posting in the Feature Suggestions Board!  Also, take a look at the Discussions Board as you will find a lot of interesting things there. Feel free to post on any thread you want. If you are looking for Fitbit friends to compete with on challenges, check this thread to add some! 

See you around! Smiley Very Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes