Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Pregnancy Compatible apps with Fitbit?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, 

Anyone know of a pregnancy health app  that Fitbit is compatible with? 

Would be so much easier if there was one that synced my daily steps, HR and sleep to an app so I don’t have to manually enter everything each day. 

First world problem I know 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hello @Kales83, let me give you a warm welcome to our Fitbit Community! So far there is not an official supported app by Fitbit that provide these settings and integrate at the same time with your Fitbit account. However there are tons of apps out there that not necessarily supported by Fitbit, but are able to connect and share information, the difference is that we do not have further details of its functionality that I can share with you.

I know this is not a solution, but if this is something in which you're interested, please visit this feature suggestion and contribute with your vote and comments. This is a great way to let our developers know what you'd like to see in the future!

See you later and let me know if you have additional feedback.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

I'm expecting is an Android app I just saw that syncs with Fitbit 

Best Answer

2 years later and this is what I desperately need. A pregnancy app that integrates with fitbit. 

Best Answer

Hey Fitbit,

Is there a pregnancy app syncing with Fitbit? Or do I need to switch to #Garmin?

Best Answer

@7JHS39 Hi there. 

Your feedback is appreciated, we're always striving to improve our services offered. In this case, you may want to check out this idea, its status will change depending on Fitbit plans. 

Thanks for your understanding. Have a nice day. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello 🙂 Ovia is connected, I've just downloaded it today and it looks like a really fantastic app.

Best Answer
0 Votes